First looks...

I'm here! And I'm already singing...or preaching...or maybe just yawning.
THE STATS:
Isaiah "Cy" Benjamin Alexander
Born: Sept 20, 2005 2:23AM
6lbs, 10ozs
Bats: Left Throws: Right
I'm so tired..."I can't physically keep my eyes open!"
That's all for now. These are the two best photos from my first day of life. Give my dad a break...it was 3:00 in the morning and he was just a little bit excited!



21 Comments:
He's adorable!! (not that I am biased or anything, as his aunt) Glad to see he is already taking after his dad not being able to keep his eyes open. Can't wait to meet him! Love to you all! Auntie E
He's gorgeous! So glad you are here little Cy! Nate can't wait to meet his BFF! Lots of love-
The Sheron crew
Dear Cy,
You are even cuter than we expected. We can't wait to ooh and aah over you in person and spoil you rotten. You are a very lucky boy - your parents are two of the finest people that God has placed on this good earth. We love you!
Ryan, Betsy and Olivia
Welcome to the world baby Cy!! You are absolutely precious. You have the most amazing parents in all of California. Can't wait to meet you in person. Until, I hope to hear lots of updates:) Lots of Love, Ashley (SGDC)
Congratulations Ryan & Jen! Cy definitely takes after his beautiful mother and handsome father. It looks like he's getting his rest now so he's ready to "roar" during his first night at home!
Love, Cathie, Paul, Dan & Andrea Maeyaert
What a beautiful baby! We're happy you're here and all are healthy! Sounds like you arrived just as we here in So Cal were awakened by a thunder and lighting storm!
Congrats to mom and dad!
Susan and Lindsey Erickson
He is beautiful. I can't wait to hold and hug my Grandson. hearing him cry last night , was so special and joyful and to hear jennifer yell in the background " I did it" was great. God's gift of a child is truly a blessing.
Welcome Grandson Cy.
I love you
Papa
Welcome to the world little Cy! I've been very buzy this morning spreading the good news of your arrival. Many phone calls, "Is he here yet?" I'm very excited to meet you.
Love, Susan Isaacs
Ryan!!! I can't believe you STAYED UP THAT LATE!!!! ; ) JEN!!! You looked BEAUTIFUL throughout your entire pregnancy!!!! I can't believe you were PREGO! So surreal!!! Good luck on being "broken in"!!! Our prayers are with you two!!! xoxox, Matt and Kristen Ballenthin
It's great to see that Cy is doing so well!! He's precious! Looks like his Dad to me. I woke up last night from the thunder and lightning around 2:00am and thought..."God and his angels are doing a drumroll for baby Al". Can't wait to meet him!
The Phillips Family
Ryan & Jen,
Congratulations on little Cy. You are going to have so much fun. God has richly blessed you. We can't wait to meet him. Enjoy your time together.
Love to you all.
Pastor Duane & Kathy
I love you baby Cy. YOu are a gift from God. I can not wait to hold you. Love, Grammy Pammy
Hi Cy, Welcome to the world! You will have a wonderful time. We can't wait to meet you when you come to Longview. Say hi to your Mom and Dad for us. Tell them Congratulations from us. Be nice to them, cause they are great people. See you soon. Love, Paul, Sue, Christy, Karen and Nate (Batzle)
Hooray! Hurrah! The Cavanaughs in Minnesota are ecstatic about the birth of your little one. Tess can't wait to go on a date with Cy. Joe wants to chaparone. We love you!
Joe, Jane and Tess Cavanaugh
Hey dude! Just remember, I'm the third coolest uncle! I can't wait for all the special times ahead!
Love John
Cy, you have your mother's lazy eye and your fathers tiny hands. I love you already.
Love,
Charlie Wolff
Wij houden van u, Cy! That's Dutch for "bring on the diapers and baby wipes cuz there's a new beautiful baby on the loose!!!" :) Jenn...I'm so proud of you! You did it! And Ryan...you've got to be the happiest pappy in CA. We're so excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet him!
Love, Lynn and Dave van der Kijken Looeun van Stoen Wooden Shoeun
Ahhh! Congratualtions! This day has been awaiting for quite some time! Cy is absolutely adorable. You two will make the perfect parents. Hope all is well!
Kira Nelson
Wow!
love-Nick Johnson
Aren't you blessed!! Cy is so cute and so very lucky to have you as his parents. May you treasure each moment! With his entrance accompanied by lightning and thunder, it's clear he will make a statement in this world! Can't wait to meet him!
Dan and Carol
Welcome to the world...... you are just so handsome! Congrats Ryan and Jen! You both did great! Love and prayers for your new little family. Love, Jani, Gil, Breanne and Andrew Martel
Post a Comment
<< Home