Sunday, January 08, 2006

Long Overdue

A long overdue "hello" and "Happy New Year" to all my family, friends and fans!
I bet you were starting to worry about me, and wonder if I'd EVER update this blog. Not to worry, all is well.
Since we last talked, I have been baptized, compared to a turkey, stuffed in a stocking, dressed in the uniform of a winning team, kissed by a 3-yr-old girl, drenched by rain in WA and frozen by snow in MN. The pictures capture it all...

BAPTISM
This was a seriously sweet day. I was BAPTIZED by my own dad!God's Spirit shined upon me that day. I know I am a very blessed little baby.



All my grandparents, uncles and aunts were in attendance. I also got to meet my awesome Godparents- Gus & Mary Blanchard.




THANKSGIVING
This is a holiday I know I'm gonna like, once I can eat solid foods.
My parents and I hosted both sides of the family for Thanksgiving, so we had a full table and TONS of yummy grub- including this GIANT turkey! It was longer and fatter than me, and weighed over 2x more than me! They ate it all! Gobble gobble.
I demonstrated terrible table etiquette by falling asleep at the table.
Grandpa Licht was there to hold me while I snoozed.





CHRISTMAS!
Mom & dad let me dress up as a reindeer, so I could help Santa, but sadly I fell asleep before he arrived.
I was tired from making my acting debut as Baby Jesus, lying in the manger, at our church's Christmas Eve service. (I landed the part 'cuz I've got connections with the pastor and worship coordinator. )

Mom, dad & I flew to WA on Christmas morning. We spent Christmas with my Alexander grandparents. Grammy Pammy made me this sweet stocking with my name on it. I fit inside!



Grandpa Alexander (Papa) hooked me up with my own Seahawks outfit! I'm wearing it proudly this season. I'll be cheering my little lungs out when they make it to the Superbowl!










One of the highlights of the trip was meeting my mom's best friend, Katie, and her son Nate. We were born 8 months apart. Nate is tall for his age, and I'm little for my age, so we were quite a pair. We took our baths at the same time! So fun.







After spending 5 days in WA, we headed to Minnesota where I got to see SNOW for the first time!
Dad and I had our gear on for the Seahawks game when Sean Alexander ("Uncle Sean") landed two big records.





I hung out with a TON of cool people in MN. Here are the ones I got pics with...




Tessa & Charlie


Lynn & Dave

Kye Samuelson

Olivia Beach

Joe Palony

Jo Bender & her boys- Will & Sam

Robyn, Kim, Mom, Betsy and kids

Plus many more wonderful people...

In other news... I found my feet.

Now that you are caught up to speed, I ask for your continued prayers over my kidneys. I have a nephrology (kidney doc) appointment on Wed (Jan 11th) to get our first update on my condition since November. I feel good and seem healthy, so we are expecting good news.

So, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and we better cover Valentine's Day in case I get behind again.

Love and baby kisses to you all!

Love, Cy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing your new adventures. I hope you keep on smiling. It sounds like Dad and Mom are getting a lot of traveling in on your shirt tail. Keep an eye on them for us... I hope you enjoyed your stay and snow in MN. All our snow is gone here in WI. This has been a strange winter. Take care ALL OF YOU!! Our prayers are with you. Peace, Scott.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home