Thursday, January 12, 2006

My Doc Appointment

GOOD NEWS!
My doctor appointment went really well.
The #'s from my most recent blood tests indicate
that my kidney function is improving. Still have a little
ways to go until I am in the clear, but we are celebrating
at our house that I'm getting better every day!

We also just discovered that I am allergic to cow's milk- even when it comes through my mom's milk. How crazy is that?! Makes me sick to my stomach. So mom is on a no dairy diet now. She must REALLY love me if she is willing to give up icecream!

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers directed my way. I am a lucky little man to be loved by all of you.

Love,
Cy

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Marie said...

Hooray for the kidney improvement! We're so happy for you! Bummer about the ice cream, though - that is a sacrifice. Guess "Rice Dream" or "Soy-Delicious" just doesn't cut it! We're sad we can't see you this month but hope to get together sometime. You're one cute little kid, Cy, and we love your smile. Anna's eager to meet her "twin cousin"! Check out our update & new pics!

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a doll, Cy! I love the photos from December 2005. What a traveler you are to go to Washington and Minnesota during the winter. Soon you will have a new buddy at church - baby Gregory (Trina, Jason and Evan's). I will be cheering for the Seahawks at the Superbowl. My prayers are with you!

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cy !

You sure are a great little guy. I wish your cousin Sage could meet you. You'd both have a blast (looks like you both like slides...he especially likes to go down on his tummy). Anyway, we're thinking of you!

Cousins Cam, Katelyn & Sage

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying...praying...praying and praying some more! Fast healing, dearest Father, and no pain! Show those doctors what a great God can do!

Hugs and blessings! Barb Copeland

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home