Sunday, January 20, 2008

SNOW!!!!!



Mom and I crossed a snowy mountain pass from the Westside to the Eastside of WA, to spend a few days playing in the snow at YaiYai & Bumpa's house in Yakima. My first real experience PLAYING in the snow. Needless to say, I had a superb time in the snow. Pictures tell all...

I adamantly rejected the use of child sized mittens- opting for enormous women's gloves instead.



SNOW SNACKING


SNOW SNACK SHARING


SNOW WRESTLING


SNOW DRUMMING


SNOW SMILING


2 Comments:

Blogger Jonah Zane Herzog said...

Looks like you had a great time in the snow! That stuff is way too cold for me, I like to stay inside where it's "nice and warm". I hope to meet you one day Cy, you look like loads of fun to be around!

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cy:
It looks like you had a great time in Yakima. I liked your Penguin cap. Did you waddle? Mommie said you made a snowman. Hope you are feeling better.
LOVE PAPA

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home