Monday, June 19, 2006

THE LAST 2 MONTHS...

GRADUATIONS GALOR!

Uncle Jesse graduated from Pomona College


Uncle John graduated from Chapman University


Mommy graduated from Fuller Seminary.
Mommy and I felt like we shared this graduation day, since I was in her tummy- giving her kicks of encouragement- when she was writing her final papers.


Mommy and I took a trip to YAKIVEGAS to visit my Licht grandparents.

I played with my buddy, Nate (son of my mom's best friend Katie)



I look up to Nate- because he's older than me and because he's BIGGER than me


The weather in Yakima was just right for a swim in the Licht pool.
Uncle Jesse and his girlfriend Molly gave me swimming lessons...




Grandma Licht ("Yai Yai") introduced me to the family bird- Skippy.
I was mesmerized by his bright colors and LOUD squawking.



My first drum set!!!



Hammer for hire...


Oh, bracelets are the best toy!!!

98...99...100! Push-ups do a baby body good.

SNUGGLE TIME! My parents sure do love me...

All for now.

LOVE,

Cy Benjamin

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dude-
I had so much fun playing with you in Yakima. (I think my mom had fun with your mom too!) I can't wait to see you again, and maybe we can run around together and play with my baby brother. Won't that be fun?
Love-
The Natester

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cy:
You just get cuter every day. There wouldn't be many pictures taken if it weren't for you. You need to splash your uncle Jesse next time. Miss you lots
PAPA

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Cy you are looking VERY grown-up lately. I can only imagine the looker you'll be by the age of 2! Give your parents a BIG HUG from me. I miss you and love you as much as Jaxson likes doggy treats from DQ. Love Tessa

1:34 PM  
Blogger Jonah Zane Herzog said...

Hi Baby Cy!
I got to meet your grandparents and boy are they great! I tried to fill in for you since you couldn't be here. They sure do miss you! I hope I can meet you too someday...maybe next summer unless you want to come to Hong Kong?! I heard you like to fly.
Love, Jonah

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home