Wednesday, April 15, 2015

my life as a 9 year old.....

well hello it's been like a year since I've written on this so i will get you up to date i'm 9 years old now which means MORE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have to do chores and i hardly get to listen to my favorite singer anymore Michael Jackson and too make things worse my bro who is ONLY 5 is a brainiac and my dad has some octopus dance moves totally weird considering that he's not a octopus http://www.scilogs.com/a_mad_hemorrhage/files/Octopus-Photos-Wallpaper-Pc.jpg he's a chimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://voices.nationalgeographic.com//files/2013/07/69369-cb1373915625-3.jpg ok this is going too far even for a nine year old. heres a update on my life: mom makes breakfast every day and i have ether a breakfast burrito or a breakfast sandwich well i can't believe thats all I'm having because my mom is always like: "YOU NEED TO STOP BEING FAT" which I'm not!!!!!!!!! well my mom is freaking out because it's breakfast time so I've got to write fast bchbvinvoifhgurhdjkmxmkfjeoijdmkbhrifjijw7tydgvklf,;5l4089wyshio OK BYE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DON'T KILL ME MOM BYE

2 Comments:

Blogger David Collova said...

You're a funny guy, Cy. Natalie and I hope to see you sometime this summer!
-Dave

11:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home